Appetizers & Snacks
A flavorful, multi-purpose blend that tastes good on just about “everything,” including deviled eggs!
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons full-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sliced scallion greens
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and set the whites aside. Place yolks in a mini blender or food processor; pulse several times until finely chopped. Add yogurt, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Transfer yolk mixture to pastry bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe filling into the egg whites (or stuff filling into egg whites with a spoon). Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and garnish with sliced scallions. Chill in the refrigerator until ready serve.